Monday

HEY.. I AM A CIRCUIT BREAKER !!!???!!

For the last one week, my work pressure was very hectic. I was not able to post anything in that span. But if I think now, there was nothing to post that got my interest last week, the last thing that got me interested was ipl bid and that too it am not supporting for that auction, the problem with my life now is that no interesting things happened in my life for the last week.

Anyway there is INSTINCTS 08 coming in our college next week. Instincts is an inter college cultural event which is held annually in our college. The event is surely big and great and it is amazing to see the good show laid down by our seniors within weeks of preparations. Although I always see a college cultural as a place to see lots of girls from various colleges, I like participating in events, but am not sure about winning some prize. I don’t think I can qualify even in 1st round in any of the domains like techie or song or gaming or dance or informals. The important aspect though is participation and I ve taken a oath to participate in all technical symposiums as well as cultural events from next month so as to improve my level.

I ve not been for lots of cultural events or symposiums but I did participate in one event in svce… the circuit breaker event… to the surprise of my friends and in fact to me , I got selected in the first round and went on to qualify for finals. I seriously doubt that they chose us only due to our college name so that they can announce it in the Dias. When we entered the final stage, they gave us a circuit with lots of components like capacitor, resistor, etc. I will not even solve or connect a very simple circuit in my lab and my friends were in the same level. The circuit was no where near our knowledge and hence we tried our luck replacing some components and putting them here and there. As usual, we lost. But the amazing and some what absurd thing is what the organizers said that the competition was very tough and all of us were really closer.

Although we didn’t win the competition, we got a merit that we even cherish now, that we are the circuit breaker finalists… we always boast of our talents in our class but we won’t tell the name of college or the total no of participants.

Returning to the topic of cultural, I believe at least the traffic this year would be good. Last year, the traffic was worst. (Traffic means girls and good traffic means beautiful girls).



Anyway, visit my college's official cultural page if u like to participate.

http://instincts08.com/home.html

No comments: