Monday

HEY... I VE BOUGHT A NEW BIKE!!!!!!!!



I have got a new bike and now I am a proud owner of the all new xcd 125 es… which has all premium features of its big brother pulsar including digital speedometer console and led tail lamp with folding number plate and maximum speeds up to 140 km. The ultimate thing about the bike is its looks which are very trendy and stylish for its class.

When people ask why I got a bike... I am not able to answer… because I have nothing to do with a bike except to go to my friends’ homes and roam here and there. My family gains nothing by getting a bike for me but... I bought it for only one reason and that is GETH…

Coming back to the bike, the bike has cool looks as I already mentioned and it looks big. The wise clutch-gear box assembly allows us to drive in minimum speed even in top gears and then regain the speed which is most suited in our traffic conditions. The bike has another so called premium feature – the folding number plate(but I don’t find any usage of that during riding the bike) … the number plate in the front folds automatically when there is a hump in the vehicle or when we face a speed breaker, so that the headlight doom does not get affected.

Regarding the driving experience, the vehicle is absolutely great and its worth the money paid. The ride has been perfectly smooth and the pick up was absolutely mind blowing. The pick up is as huge as a pulsar or apache. Also the bike has flexible indicators, another new feature. The indicators are absolutely flexible in any direction and hence the probability of breaking up while collision becomes less.

Now me being an owner of a bike, I am very happy these days enjoying the ride in my bike but only god knows how I am going to clear my subjects in the university exams coming round the corner. Let’s hope for the best :)

No comments: